Terms & Conditions
Due to small size of this ski camp and the low cost - refunds will not be available for participants cancelling for any reason once payment has been received. Costs of coaches and facilities are fixed and cant be recovered or reduced.
Responsibility/Release and Assumption of Risk
By agreeing to this release agreement you will waive certain legal rights, including the right to sue. Please read carefully!
To: Surfcascade/Ski Camps INC., and their directors, officers, employees, agents, independent contractors, subcontractors, representatives, sponsors, successors and assigns (all of whom are hereafter collectively referred to as "the RELEASEES").
Assumption of Risk: I am aware that snowboarding, skiing, surfing, mountain biking, rock climbing, kayaking and any other activities offered by the Company involve the risk of injury. I am aware that there is a risk of negligence by the Company and/or the trip operator, including the failure by the Company and/or the trip operator to safeguard or protect me from or warn me of the risks, dangers and hazards of skiing, snowboarding, surfing, mountain biking rock climbing, kayaking and other activities. I freely accept and fully assume all risks, dangers and hazards associated with participating in an Surfcascade/Ski Camps INC. camp and the possibility of loss, personal injury or death resulting therefrom.
In consideration of booking a Surfcascade/Ski Camps INC. trip I hereby agree as follows:
1) To waive any and all claims that I have or may in the future have against the RELEASEES and to release the RELEASEES from any and all liability for any loss, damage, expense or injury, including death, that I may suffer or that my next-of-kin may suffer as a result of an Surfcascade/Ski Camps INC. trip due to any cause whatsoever, including negligence, breach of contract or breach of any statutory or other duty of care, on the part of the RELEASEES, and further including the failure on the part of the RELEASEES to safeguard or protect me from or warn me of the risks, dangers and hazards of participating in an Surfcascade/Ski Camps INC. trip.
2) To hold harmless and indemnify the RELEASEES from any and all liability for any property damage or personal injury to any third party resulting from my participation in an Surfcascade/Ski Camps INC. trip;
3) This Release Agreement shall be effective and binding upon my heirs, next-of-kin, executors, administrators, assigns and representatives, in the event of my death or incapacity;
4) This Release Agreement and any rights, duties and obligations as between the parties to this Release Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted solely in accordance with the laws of Washington and no other jurisdiction; and
5) Any litigation involving the parties to this Release Agreement shall be brought solely within Washington and shall be within the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Washington.
USA - Head Office:
ADLSKICLUB / Ski Camps INC.
4003 47th ave E
SEATTLE, WA 98118